Have you read Will Dean’s gasp-inducing The Last Thing to Burn? If you have, and you’re anything like us, then you’ll be desperate to talk about it!
Author Will Dean has provided the below reading question to get your discussion started!
1. Is this book what you expected it to be?
2. What three words would you use to describe this story?
3. What was the most tense section of the book?
4. What was the most moving section of the book?
5. If you could ask the author one question, what would it be?
6. What did you think of the book’s title?
7. Lenn – what are your thoughts on the man and his backstory?
8. What did you think of the fenland setting?
9. Did you race to the end of the book or take your time?
10. Did your opinion of the book change as you read it?
11. Did you feel a connection with Thanh?
12. What emotion did you feel when you finished the last chapter?